Airport Chaos in Sydney


Would-be commuters were left stuck at check-in early on Friday morning after a technical issue resulted in the security screening being unable to open.

The Airport's Sally Fielke says the issue has been fixed by airport technicians and the software provider.

An IT failure has caused chaos at Sydney Airport this morning with both the global and domestic terminals affected.

The T3 Domestic terminal, which is operated by Qantas, was not affected.

A spokesman from Jetstar told Daily Mail Australia they are still facing delays of an hour on average, almost five hours after the issue was resolved.

The technical glitch and subsequent delays come several months after flights were grounded at Sydney Airport's domestic terminal in September a year ago, due to a technical fault with an air traffic control system, managed by Airservices Australia.

Man Claims Dick's, Walmart 'Discriminated' Against Him Over Gun Policy
Looking at the stock markets , the stocks of both Dicks and Walmart knocked-off since they announced their new gun policies. Mccullar said he's an avid hunter, and can no longer purchase guns from Dick's , which seemed to assist his decision.

Microsoft offers up government-focused versions of Office 365 and Azure
With the cloud computing market predicted to grow to $74.7bn in 2018, both companies are improving their offerings to attract a wider range of clients.

Brock Lesnar's Longtime Friend Comments on WWE Star's UFC Future
Dana White recently said in an interview with TMZ Sports that he would like to see Brock Lesnar come back. This will certainly make for a fascinating fight regardless of who Lesnar faces out of the two champions.

"Please contact your airline for flight status".

"We're working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and thank you for your patience".

The issue prevented passengers from being processed for about two hours, but Sydney Airport said it had resumed screening just after 7.30am.

Security screening was closed for 30 minutes at the airport as federal police investigated the matter.

Many passengers have taken to social media to share their frustration.